MAG’s Core Ideology
1. Accountability: We will never be “lone rangers.” We will always give an account of our actions.
2. Community: We will create a feeling of fellowship and alliance with others, as a result of sharing Kingdom-minded attitudes, interests, and goals.
3. Compassion: Our genuine concern to see people live out their dreams, vision and purpose will motivate them to be influencers and leaders in the marketplace utilizing biblical principles.
4. Connectedness: We’ll be a bridge that connects businesses, organizations, ministries and leaders to resources that will help them grow and permeate the atmosphere of their sphere of influence for God.
5. Relevant: We will have a significant and demonstrable bearing on current Kingdom issues and business practices.
To provide a place where people are taught, trained, equipped and activated to be influencers and leaders in the marketplace utilizing biblical principles.
To be a catalyst and a wealthy resource to develop marketplace ministers willing to disciple a nation by transforming business systems and concepts, and the moral values of our society for God. Matthew 6:10
1To be a demonstration and teach how marketplace ministers can impact the world’s system through the Kingdom of God with innovative modern economic solutions utilizing current marketing and relevant business methods.
To provoke the people of God in the workplace, business owners and non-profit organizations to permeate the atmosphere of their sphere of influence for God that affects the thinking, actions, and outcome of others. Matthew 13:33